Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Everything Eleanor

This is my first time using this wonderful new stamp set called "Everything Eleanor." At first I wasn't sure how I would use it but once I started laying the images out I realized how wonderful this stamp set is for layering. I designed this for the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge  #206 Color Challenge
I love the way that there is really no wrong place for the images. The swirls give this a bit of a whimsical feeling as well as "fancy." I added the pearls, seam binding, and of course some color spritzer for some last little touches. Thanks for stopping! 
Have a great day!!
Aimee

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! These colors work perfectly for the vintage feel of this card and stamp set. Lovely. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I didn't think I'd use the set, but find myself grabbing it a lot because it works so well together! Love how you put the greeting in the medallion! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used so many of the images from this set. This is such a pretty card and what a great job you did with the colors. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't inked this new stamp set yet. Great job with it and the challenge! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card!! I love how you put the sentiment in the scallop circle! The Cherry Cobbler ribbon is just yummy!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the Everything Eleanor set! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete