Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Faux Patina

One of my most favorite things about stamping is learning new techniques and showing others how to do them too! I saw this tutorial on Faux Patina on the Splitcoast Stampers resources. While there are several steps to this technique it is fairly easy to do. The Cardstock is transformed before your eyes. I love using the Gold Embossing Powder as highlights. This adds some richness to the project.
I also added a tree from Lovely as a Tree stamp set with the emboss resist technique. This is one of the cards we will be doing at an upcoming stamp camp. Feel free to contact me if you would like to come! :)
Here is the link for the Faux Patina Tutorial.
I also decided to show you a picture frame I decorated using the same technique. I also added some paper flowers as well as quote stamp from Pursuit of Happiness. I attached tthe flowers using a glue gun.
Thanks for stopping by!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment