Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ha-pe 4 u!!

I found a new FUN challenge to try! It is CASology. Our challenge is to create a Clean And Simple card using the word "happy." I have a hard time knowing when to stop adding to my cards, so I thought this would be a great way to think outside my "box."  :) I also used the color palette this week from the colourQ Challenge #146.


I used the new "Notable Alphabet" to make a phonetic spelling of "happy." I used parts of the letters in the alphabet to apply the accents to the letters. I added just a little splash of color trying to keep it CAS. My daughter figured out what it said so I assume everyone else should too! LOL!!
Thanks for taking a peek!

Aimee

5 comments:

  1. This is fun! I love your 'thinking outside of the box'! I'm so happy that you played along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great way to think outside the box! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Aimee, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun large sentiment - very different. i also have the same problem, never knowing when to stop. you did well here!! :)

    Showing bloggy love from ColorQ Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Come by and see me sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete