Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just for fun!

I have been doing a lot of stamping lately! I wanted to show you a card that was very fun and simple to do! I used the colors together on a colourQ challenge this week and LOVED them so much I decided to use them again.
For this card I inked up my clear blocks...Yep the BLOCKS! I randomly stamped the blocks with Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and So Saffron. I used Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the image from Summer Silhouettes and the sentiment from Petite Pairs. I then used the oval punch and added the sentiment with dimensionals. Of course Pool Party Seam Binding and some color from the Color Spritzer tool added the finishing touches.
This card took me less than 10 minutes to design and finish! I have to say it is a bit different than what I usually do but I was very happy with the end result. :)
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment