Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dynamic Duos Soft and Subtle

Well this is the second card I have done for the Dynamic Duos #28 Challenge this week. BUT the first card I did I used the wrong colors! So it gave me a great excuse to make another card.
I have been seeing so many beautiful cards made with the Holiday Frame Embossing folder with an ornament hanging on it. I decided to fussy cut the frame so more of the Sahara Sand CS would show. I used the Wood grain background stamp to give the background a bit more texture. I sponged Frost White Shimmer Paint over the Holiday Frame to give a little sparkle. I embossed the top of the ornament in pewter as well as the Circle decoration I layered under the sentiment from the Hostess Set Mixed Medley. 
I was hoping that this closeup picture showed shimmer that the paint added to the frame.
Thanks for stopping by!

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the Merry Christmas on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card!! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card, Aimee! Glad to have you playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete