Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lansing.. Here We Come!!

I am so excited to be going to the Regional Stampin' Up! event this weekend! It is so much fun to see so many fellow SU! addicts like myslef! I am going with my wonderful friend, Patty. This will be her first SU! event. We are meeting my friend and Upline,Shana Gaff, and some more friends, Sheila, Mandy and Laura.
This may be a little premature but I wanted to show you some of my swap cards I will be taking. This card fits perfects in the Black Tie Challenge #8 this week.
 The rules are to pick 1 item from each column so I chose...Rectangular base, Something metal, and Green.
This really is a fun and easy card to make. I used the new Holiday Ornaments Framelits to make the light bulb. I cut htem out first, then sponged the edges with matching ink. It is amazing how much depth this adds! To make the "something metal" part of the light bulb I just wiped the end of the bulb on a Versamark Ink pad and embossed in silver. I used a Uniball white pen to make the highlights on each bulb. Sassy Salutaions was the perfect sentiment for this card!
If you see me at Regionals be sure to say HI! I would love to meet you! :) I am hoping to post my other swaps soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Aimee



1 comment:

  1. Aimee, this card turned out perfect. Love using the metal on the light bulb base. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete