Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Favorite Time of Year

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year. This year the colors have been spectacular! I have been taking many pictures outside and have loved the falling leaves of many beautiful colors. My card I created for the Fab Friday 30 challenge reminds me of what I love the most about fall...the COLORS!!
 
I used the Harvest of Thanks stamp because I love all the layering that can be done with it. I backed the main image with a scalloped circle that I cut in half to fit just as I wanted. I scored each of the scallops to add a little more detail. The leaves are from the Gently Falling set which I thought was perfect for these colors.
Thanks so much for stopping to take a peek!

3 comments:

  1. Well designed! I love those leaves! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the little strip of embossing at the bottom, and the striped ribbon is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Gently Falling just the best set ever? I love what you've done with it here. The layering on your sentiment is perfect and really highlights it wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete