Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

She Did it!!!!

Today I would like to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Miranda(LEFT). Yesterday she conquered her first full MARATHON with her friend Allison!!! That is right....26.2 miles! I decided to make her a card to congratulate her on this enormous accomplishment and used the RetroSketches Challenge #87 as a start.. The months of training she has completed has been amazing and her determination in inspiring! She is not the type of person to yell from the rooftops, "HEY! Guess what awesomeness I have completed?!?!" So...I thought I would do it for her!! Congratulations Miranda!! We are so proud of you!! HUGS!!
Here is her card...
 
 
After placing the layers my card seemed a little "flat." I decided to add a few little details and I really like how it made the sentiment POP. The hearts are from the owl punch. Although it is a distressed card, every girl loves some bling so I added the rhinestones too.
Once again...Congrats Miranda!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment