Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Something Elegant

I have a really bad habit of buying DSP and not using it...REALLY BAD HABIT!! I have stacks of retired DSP that I haven't touched! ugh! I want to change that this year and start using more DSP for my cards and projects. I saw the sketch at Paper Pals Arts #189 and thought it would be a great way for me to try using some of my much beloved DSP!
 
This is the first time I have used the Chalk Talk Framelits and Stamp set. This is something very different  from what I usually use and I am excited to see what else I can create. I added a few simple details to add to the "Elegance" of the DSP. I didn't have any Crushed Curry ribbon so I dyed some Whisper White Ribbon. I love how with Stampin' Up! I always have the perfect color to use!
Now that I have cut into this beautiful DSP, I can't wait to see what else I can use it for!
Thanks for taking a peek!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aimee:) Thank you for stopping by today and your lovely comment:) Lovely card Aimee and I too LOVE the easy color coordination with our inks, paper and ribbon:) Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is soooooo pretty!! Love the color and your creatvity!! Love, love, love!!! Thank you for playing with the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete