Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blendabilities Fun!

I was so excited to break out my new Stampin' Up Blendabilities Alcohol Based Markers when they came in! Actually, I didn't wait for mine because my friend Shana Let me play with them on a field trip we took with our girls 4th grade class. I quickly realized riding on a bus was not the most ideal place to try them but I just couldn't help myself! I decided to make a very simple card for my Grandma for Mother's Day and knew she would just love the flowers! I also decided to join the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More CAS challenge. Here is my card....
Here is a close up...
Even though this is a CAS card I loved how the Blendabilities added a lot of dimension to the card. I have found the more I use the markers the comfortable I am with trying new things. I have learned to stay away from the edge while coloring so it does not bleed outside the lines. I also used the Color Lifter marker to add a highlight spot to each of the vases. Thanks so much for stopping!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Aimee! I'm glad we had a chance to play together, and decided at the same time how much better we like our Blendies. :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Shana sure looked like you had fun and you made great use of these new pens. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete