Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Chevron Mothers Day

I have a card to share with you that I had designed for the Retro Sketches Challenge and Just Add Ink Challenge. I have worked on this here and there over 3 days and the same with this blog post. Because of that I missed the cutoff for Just Add Ink but made it for Retro Sketches..Whew!

I had a lot of fun with this card combining some newer items with some retired items. The sentiment is from April's Paper Pumpkin which I loved! I would normally not buy a Mothers Day stamp by itself so I was thrilled to receive it in the kit!
 I decided to emboss the Chevron background and loved the classy look. I have been seeing many cards being made with sentiments stamped on vellum and then layed over a background stamp. I thought that would work well with this card. I loved the Floral Fusion die cut which I will not be retiring from my stash of goodies.
Thanks so much for stopping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment